THE PRINCIPALITY OF MONACO
MONACO, ON ITS PRINCIER ROCK
This year’s holiday is set to be superb! Here are our recommendations for your exploration of the legendary principality of Monaco :
- The Rocher de Monaco, housing the Prince’s Palace, the Notre-Dame-Immaculée de Monaco Cathedral, and the historic heart of the city.
- Stroll around Monte-Carlo, the Casino and the gardens of the Opera district.
- Stroll along the Port of Monaco and through the Fontvieille district
- Take a walk through the streets of Monaco lined with prestigious palaces, casinos, luxury boutiques…
- See the Trophée d’Auguste, the Mont des Mules, the Riviera Palace and its 900 m2 garden greenhouse (Eiffel)
- Admire the Mediterranean panorama from the departmental park of the “Grande Corniche” and its hiking trails.
- Stroll along the coastal path of Cap d’Ail known for its “Belle Époque” villas.
- Attend important events in the city of Monaco: the Monaco F1 Grand Prix in May, fireworks shows in the summer…
- Visit the oceanographic museum, a family outing that will introduce you to more than 6,000 specimens, including piranha sharks, clownfish and others.
DISCOVER CANNES, THE STAR RESORT OF THE COTE D'AZUR...