ANTIBES JUAN-LES-PINS, CLOSE TO THE INLAND VILLAGES
ANTIBES JUAN-LES-PINS, THE CITY OF THE RAMPARTS
Explore the French Riviera with a stopover in the seaside resorts of Antibes and Juan-les-Pins. Our recommendation of different activities for you and your family :
- Spend a day in Marineland: stroll to the aquariums, admire the orcas and polar bears, marvel at the penguins and sea lions, tremble in a tunnel surrounded by sharks !
- Stroll along the Vauban port, the old port and the Camille Rayon quay where the most luxurious ships in the world are moored.
- Admire the listed monuments of Antibes: the Fort-Carré, the Marine Gate, the Courtine, the ramparts located in the oldest part of Antibes, steeped in a rich history of three thousand years,
- Browse the “Bains-Douches” exhibition area installed in the old casemates,
- Visit Château Grimaldi, now the Picasso museum,
- Stroll on the Provencal market of Cours Masséna, a veritable festival of colours and scents,
ALSO DISCOVER THE CAPITAL OF PERFUME...